Agreements & Forms
Kids Clothing Exchange
We have provided links to the forms that you will need to sign and return in order to participate in our sales event. For a faster drop-off, we suggest printing the forms and scanning and emailing them back to us before you drop your items off at the sale. All forms can be emailed to email@example.com. In the event you are not able to email them to us, we will have forms available at the time of drop-off for you to sign. The form descriptions below will help you decide which forms you will need to submit in order to participate.
1. CONSIGNOR AGREEMENT - Each consignor will need to read the agreement and sign at the bottom of the agreement in order to participate in any sales events.
2. T.A.G.S. AGREEMENT - Consignors that would like to use our tagging service to tag your items for the upcoming sale will need to submit this agreement to use the service.
3. T.A.G.S. REQUEST - Submit this online form to request the tagging service.
4. CAR SEAT WAIVER - Consignors that are selling a car seat will need to submit a car seat waiver.
4. CRIB WAIVER - Consignors that are selling a crib will need to submit a crib waiver.
5. TEAM MEMBER AGREEMENT - Each volunteer that is working at the sale will need to initial each numbered item on the agreement and sign the bottom of the agreement before you begin a work shift.